Made from Cannonau grapes, the Isula is a wine that is a lively and vibrant red colour, characterised by an intense aroma with hints of underbrush and red fruits, and a velvety, dry flavour.
An exceptional pairing with roasts and game, it also goes well with traditional Sardinian cheese. Serve at 16-18 °C.
These are the features of the Isula wine:
- Destalking and subsequent pressing;
- Temperature-controlled fermentation;
- Aging in steel and wood tanks.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Alcohol content: 14.00 % vol. to 14.50 % vol.;
- Total acidity: 5.15 g/l;
- Residual sugars: 0.20 g/l.
- Colour: ruby red;
- Scent: intense aroma with hints of underbrush and red fruits;
- Taste: dry and velvety taste.