A great meditation wine, the Babbu is also an ideal pairing with typical Sardinian dry desserts, as well as mature and blue cheeses served with Arbutus honey.
These are the features of the Babbu wine:
- Fermentation: long maceration of the skins at a controlled temperature. Fermentation temperature between 25-28 °C;
- Aging: in wood barrels and subsequently in bottles.
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
- Alcohol content: 14.50 % vol.;
- Dry extract: 29.7 g/l;
- Total acidity: 5.6 g/l;
- Total SO2: 80 ppm.
- Colour: deep ruby red with garnet highlights;
- Scent: a particularly delicate and long bouquet, with hints of cherries typical of the place of origin;
- Taste: full, velvety, fresh and long.